Wednesday, May 28, 2014


Today I will talk about my favorite website related to my work and discipline. First of all I want to mention that my career is about making socio-cultural investigation, so I need a webpage that can provide me real and reliable sources of information.

Most of the scientific web spaces are very complicate in their use so I prefer the ones that:

-          Provides me information in my language.

-          Understand the concepts that I need or use.

My favorite scientific website is SCIELO (Scientific electronic library online). This webpage is a very sober webpage that have only 3 different colors and is free of images. The thing that I like the most is that is very easy to search in it; you only have to put what you are looking for in the searcher, specifying in the concepts that you are interested in.

I visit that site each time I need to search information for writing a project or an essay and in University I have to do that most of the time.

Web link: http://www.scielo.cl/

7 comments: