Wednesday, May 14, 2014

BOOKS AND READING


I have always loved to read. When I was a little kid my parents used to buy me books with drawings and short texts. Later, when my reading abilities improved, I started to read longer ones and with time I got used to read at less 2 books of my own choice without counting the ones that my school asked me to read. I have read more than 200 books during my life.


For me, every kind of book is interesting, but I have a particular love for the ones about philosophy or history. I also like novels with politic content. My favorite book is called “1984”; it was written by an English man named George Orwell and is about a dystopia. I read “1984” when I was 15 years old and I read it whenever I can. In the future my dream is to write a book with the talent of George Orwell and say real things in an metaphoric way.

3 comments:

  1. 1984 is a really good book, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. George Orwell is a great writer, this is very inspirational man.

    ReplyDelete