Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Today I will talk about my favorite picture.  I have always loved photography for the reason that I grew up with it because my father has always worked taking pictures of people. My favorite picture is one that shows me on the beach when I was 14 years old.
The main reason why I love that picture is because I remember that summer as the best of all and it was the first time that all my family went on vacation together. Every time I look at that picture all the good memories come back making me happy.
It was a sunny and clear day and I was playing on the rocks with my little sister, we were having such a good time that we didn´t realize that my father had started taking pictures of us. That night when we were playing, my father showed us all the pictures that had taken and I liked one of them a lot one because it represents the happiness I was having that time.

4 comments: