Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My name is Juan José Guzmán and I was born on 14th of november of 1994 in Santiago of Chile, it was a cloudy day and my parents were very happy. Let me tell you a little about myself, I grow up in a very nice family in Las Condes and when I was 4 years old I started school.
My firts school was called Santiago College and I stayed there until 8th grade, then I changed school and I went to San Esteban Diácono in Vitacura. These days I am studying antropology at Universidad de Chile.
Now I will talk about my family, my dad and my mom have been divorced since I was 5 years. My mother is a psychologist and my father is a musician. I have 3 brothers and each one of them are from different fathers, so we only share the same mother. My parents don´t talk to each other  because they hate each other until now.

3 comments: