Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Today I will talk about the subjects I´m doing this term at university. First of all I will talk about the ones I don´t like. I study anthropology with the intention of following social anthropology, so I don´t like the subjects that are related to the other options that my career has, those options are; biological anthropology and archaeology, so they are the only subjects I don´t like. Philosophy, social anthropology, English, and history are the subjects that I like the most. Everyday I come happily to university because I love what i´m studying. Since I remember, I have been an excellent student,  so I´m used to spending most of my time studying which means, on the other hand, that I have no time left to take an extracurricular activity.
Even though I have no time for practicing other things that I like, I chose this career because I love it and everyday I dream of being a great anthropologist in the future, I expect this period to be the best of my life for the reason since i´m getting closer to my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment